Hecho con Padlet

lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2022

Mr. Water wants to say something...

 Hello! I'm back! 

On Friday I arrived in Spain very tired, because it was a hard day of travelling, I almost evaporated when I got closer to the sun 😓. But everything has been worth it, since it has been a very very enriching, fun and exciting experience. I have learned a lot with the teachers Marta, Reyes and María José, who have taken very good care of me. 

All this has been possible thanks to the two coordinating teachers, Marta (Spain) and Madalina (Romania), who have worked hard to make the organization goes as planned. Also, I must thank the two teachers who have accompanied me from Spain, Reyes and María José, as well as the teachers of Buzau who have turned to us in these days. 

             

The experience in this first mobility is over and I have made great 
friends at Buzau's school, which I hope you can meet one day and 
continue exchanging letters. Thus, we said goodbye to school in a 
very emotional way and received some diplomas for the work 
done there.      
          
             

Now, it's time to tell you everything you've learned and continue 
working on the importance of water in our classes. You will not 
get rid of me and this week I will go through all the classes to 
be with you ... 

Look what I found walking around Buzau! Do you know what 
the motto means?

                     


And remember... In the next mobilities, some of you may be the 
protagonists. Are you ready? Surely we will continue to enjoy a 
lot and, above all, to grow academically. 

I look forward to your comments about what you thought of 
this first mobility, 
Lot of hugs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu comentario ha sido enviado y está pendiente de aprobación

¡Lo bueno llega a su fin!

  Terminamos el curso con los resultados del proyecto ApS que ha abarcado todo el año escolar,. De esta forma, el alumnado de todo el centro...