Hecho con Padlet

viernes, 21 de abril de 2023

Mr Water challenge

 Hello my friends!!

Welcome to a new challenge by Mr Water.

How good are you guessing riddles?? Here you have three:

1.- I am liquid, solid and gaseous. I am important to life on Earth and most of my surface is salty. What am I?

2.-I am a body of fresh water that continually flows into the sea. I am often used to generate power and can be navigated by ships. What am I?

3.-I am a form of water that accumulates in the sky and falls to Earth. I can be a drizzle, a downpour or a thunderstorm.

Write the answers in comments 👇

Thank youuu!!!

Byeee!!

Talk to you next week 👋


2 comentarios:

  1. 1. The answer is: Water
    2. The answer is: The river
    3. The answer is: The Rain.

    María López Romero
    5ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1: Water.
    2: River.
    3: Rain.
    Elsa Calvo Talavera
    5ºA

    ResponderEliminar

Tu comentario ha sido enviado y está pendiente de aprobación

¡Lo bueno llega a su fin!

  Terminamos el curso con los resultados del proyecto ApS que ha abarcado todo el año escolar,. De esta forma, el alumnado de todo el centro...