Hecho con Padlet

jueves, 11 de mayo de 2023

Day 4 - At Science museum and farewell

Hii beloved friends!!

Today we woke up at 6:30 to have breakfast and it was so yummy. Then, we waited the bus to live a fantastic and exciting day. 
We visited a science museum and started with a biology workshop. This one consisted of making decorations with wood. The room was full of huge machines which make things in wood, 3D figures, etc. It was great because we could also take our design with us. Do you like them?


After that, we experimented in every room of the museum, with robots and machines. There were three floors to visit and unlimited time. In the first floor there were some aircraft models and we could handle them. It looked like I was piloting one airplane. In the second floor there were some dinosaurs and prehistoric animals. Also there were some robots that we could move from the surface of mars. And in the last floor there were some machines about the air theory and some rooms to relax. This was the end of the experience in the science museum but the day hadn't finished yet.









After taking a walk around the village, we returned to school and began with the Music class.

As soon as we entered, we saw many recycled materials, such as paper, cardboard, plastic, straws, etc...

My friends and I started to see many recycled instruments, like guitars, flutes, and little drums. The music teacher (who was very kind, by the way) explained to us how we could use the materials to create our own recycled instruments, with some examples made by them.

They had many recycled color decorations that we could use to decorate the instruments.

At the end of the class, we tried our instruments while singing and dancing. I have to say that my instrument was the best sounding of them all, and I was also the best dancer, as no one can beat my waistline.




Then, they took me to a party where all my friends and teachers who accompanied us during these days 
were. At the party, I was able to cook my own sausages and potatoes on a bonfire, and I also got to taste some cupcakes and homemade sweets that were delicious. My friends taught me how to dance and I learned many choreographies, while my friends taught me how to play football.



Afterwards, I gave a gift to the people who helped us in this great adventure, which was a bag with a notebook, a button, a pen, etc. When I least expected it, I also received a gift bag with a mug, a magnet, a pen, and a keychain.





Now came the hardest part for us, the farewell. We gave each other many hugs, handshakes, and a girl named Kamila gave me a handmade bracelet that I loved. I would have loved to stay for another week but we must go.





Tomorrow we will have a looong jorney to go back to what is now my home so it time for me to say good bye to the last travel of the school year.


See you at the school!!


Lot of kisses and hugs,


Mr Water.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu comentario ha sido enviado y está pendiente de aprobación

¡Lo bueno llega a su fin!

  Terminamos el curso con los resultados del proyecto ApS que ha abarcado todo el año escolar,. De esta forma, el alumnado de todo el centro...