Hecho con Padlet

miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2023

Day 3 - Excursion to Porto theatre named São João

Hello friends!!! 

Today has been a special day. We went toooo…Porto!!!! 😬😬😬
So we got up early at 7:00 a.m, took the breakfast at 7:30 a.m and went to school very quickly to take the bus to Porto with the students from 6th grade. 
We went to see a play in a theatre called ‘A aventura de Ulisses’


It was in Portuguese, but even though we couldn’t understand very much the language we enjoyed it a lot. It was funny and I liked how original was this version of the story. 
In addition, I loved how the theatre looks like inside. It is the oldest one of the city and was very conserved.


After that we took the bus again and arrived to the school to have lunch. Later, we played some game with the students in the playground and we were interviewed by a group of girls from 8th grade. They are participating in another Erasmus programme so this was part of their activity. They were very nice and adapt their language to Spanish and English for our students to be more confortable although I was another great assistant too. 

Then, it was time to go back to the hotel to rest a little bit and get ready again to visit the city of Guimaraes.

We followed a route of the historic center of the city. The first stop was the Oliveira square. Do you know why is it called like this? You can find the reason in this picture.



Then, we continued walking by the streets and see some beautiful houses, the church of our Mrs. Oliveira, cultural figures, etc.






Wait!! I said to my friends when a saw this small stream. I was so exciting to see water and I wanted to hydrate myself and also put my feet into it.



After that, we took some pictures at the Igreja e Oratórios de Nossa Senhora da Consolação e Santos Passos.





And finally it arrived the time to have dinner. This time I've decided to try the picanha. It was delicious so I couldn't resist to take a bite before the picture 🙈 



Btw don't look at my hair. I forgot the comb at home 😅

Tomorrow I will tell know more. I've arrived to the hotel and I'm veeeeery tired, so I'm going directly to bed.

Good night!! And have a nice day at school tomorrow.

Many kisses and hugs.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tu comentario ha sido enviado y está pendiente de aprobación

¡Lo bueno llega a su fin!

  Terminamos el curso con los resultados del proyecto ApS que ha abarcado todo el año escolar,. De esta forma, el alumnado de todo el centro...